November 16, 2012

Buddy Blogs #2


I is Buddy. And yes, I dids it.

I made watch. Behind the curtain. Her soapy ankles. Her quivering kneecaps.

She saw and cast me a cross look before blocking my view.

I waited.

And waited. 

I crept with stealth along the bath, my shadow dancing upons the curtain, my tail curling at the tip. Like that movie picture. What be the name?

PSYCHO.

Yes. Psycho.

Quietly I moved into the shower and onto the wooden plank.

I was so close, I could smells her.

I made watch.

I made watch.

I could smells her.
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Is there a chance that he might be an animagus? :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, this is absolutely brilliant xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The little creep is asleep next to me now but he says thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! This made me laugh :)

    I think maybe you should be a bit afraid!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig